Terms and Conditions
Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Website using your username and password. You are responsible for every use of the Website that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership, username or password. Membership is based on periodic subscription fees which are detailed on the Website’s sign up page. Your membership, or access to Content and areas of the Website, will be suspended or cancelled thereafter
Phfimasterclass may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to the Website if we consider you in breach of these Membership Terms, any other Website rules, or applicable law. We reserve the right to acceprt or reject membership at our discretion based on participant eligibility criteria or failure to produce adequate documents to qualify.
Termination of Account
PHFI Masterclass will terminate a user’s access to the Website, if
• The User is a repeat copyright infringer
• The User breaches any terms of these Terms and Conditions
• Violation of any applicable laws of India
• Inappropriate/Unlawful behaviour by the User
1) No Refund will be initiated once the user has successfully registered for the masterclass.
2) PHFI Masterclass reserves the right to cancel user subscription in case of breach of the above mentioned terms and conditions and will not refund the subscription fee.
3) No Refund will be initiated if the user fails to submit required qualification documents or due to misconduct during the subscription period.